Die Hard With a Vengance Storyboard


My storyboard is good because it has clear pictures that show what is going on in each scene and the type of shots that should be used for each scene. However it could be improved by adding any sound that should be used in each scene and the movements that the people are doing such as walking, and how the scenes should transition when it comes to editing. For my next storyboard I will add comments on how editing should take place for the transition from shot to shot and add more detail for any actions that people should be doing and most importantly the time of day in which it should be shot at and the location of the scene.

The point of this task was to help us improve and practice our storyboarding skills. From it I learnt that a storyboard doesn't have to have very detailed drawings, instead what it has to have is detailed explanations of what is going on on-screen such as the amount of people there are and what they are doing, the sound that you can hear and the type of shots that are to be used in order to make the scene.

For my opening scene I will ensure that the storyboard has all the key elements that make a storyboard good, for this I will link it back to this storyboard for guidance on what to include in our Opening Scene storyboard.